Universal Bonding Liquid is a classical solution polymer based penetrating, bonding and stabilizing liquid.
- For interior and exterior on powdery, friable and very porous new and weathered substrates. Suitable for cement plaster, concrete, fibre cement, & gypsum plaster. Weathered substrates such as lime wash and chalked paint.
- Good penetrating and binding properties
- Excellent adhesion
- Good alkali resistance properties
- Easy to apply with brush or roller
- Can be overcoated with a wide range of Universal Water and Solvent Based Products
Appearance: Slighty Glossy
Packaging: Available in 1ℓ, 5ℓ and 20ℓ.
Spread Rate: 4,1m²/litre @ 17,5 μm DFT
*Our spreading rate is calculated per coat on a smooth surface. This is a guide only. The rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate. Tools used and application technique/method will also have an impact on spreading rate.
Select options below for product price: